Of all the meetings Jess has attended, she has been late. She is always arriving almost towards the end of the discussion and she did not show any effort to rectify this problem despite being told repeatedly.
I would think that she could have contributed more to the team's discussion if she was around for the meetings with me more often. However, due to her lateness, she ends up being an order taker more and and idea generator.
While her performance seems to be satisfactory, I feel it is not the best she has to offer to both the project and her team.
1 comment:
Of all the meetings Jess has attended, she has been late. She is always arriving almost towards the end of the discussion and she did not show any effort to rectify this problem despite being told repeatedly.
I would think that she could have contributed more to the team's discussion if she was around for the meetings with me more often. However, due to her lateness, she ends up being an order taker more and and idea generator.
While her performance seems to be satisfactory, I feel it is not the best she has to offer to both the project and her team.
Post a Comment